Hi there, and welcome to my blog! I’m Aria.
I’m eighteen, and I’m a Christian, a creative entrepreneur, farm girl, and professional photographer currently based in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, NC. I’ve been a farm girl for six years, and have totally fallen in love with the lifestyle. I’ll be moving in June 2020 after I marry the love of my life, Andrew (Read our story!) to live in a quaint town an hour south of St. Louis, MO. One day Lord willing, we hope to live on a farm again. Until then, I’ll keep the farm dear to my heart and joyfully embrace where the Lord has me now.
I started this blog several years ago as a lifestyle blog, and in December 2017 or so, I changed it to be a business blog. But I missed lifestyle blogging, and so did my readers! So, in a move that is characteristic of me, I changed things around again. My clients have a place of their own and I’m sharing about my life once more. I’m a very creative person – I studied music and performing for 12 years – violin for all 12, but also voice and piano for shorter amounts of time. I had a craft business about five years ago, which helped give me an eye for graphic design. A couple years later, I got a camera, and I found that I really loved photography. It wasn’t until I did a senior session for one of my friends that I was like, “Hey, I could make a business out of this!” I launched in my senior year of high school, and now I’m a full-time photographer.
I’m sort of a mixed-up person – I’m an INFJ. This means I’m an extroverted introvert, a laid-back type A, logical and practical, but artistic and imaginative. One thing isn’t mixed-up, though, which is that I believe God has given me a unique personality and many talents to use for His purpose, to give Him glory. Sometimes I’m not really sure how, but I do know that nothing I know or have comes from myself. God has blessed me with an amazing life with an amazing purpose – to glorify and enjoy Him forever.
Some of my favorites:
- Vintage anything. Once I lived like I was in the ’40s. Yes, I always have strange obsessions.
- Music. Jazz, rock-and-roll, and folk pop. All in the same day, but at least not the same playlist.
- Reading. Classics, mostly; Jane Eyre is my favorite. And I’ve almost read all of Dickens’ works.
- Chocolate chip mug cakes. I’m perfecting my recipe because this is a staple.
- Farm work. I love to work hard, especially outside. Waking up sore the next morning is the best. And yes, I do wear overalls. And cowboy boots.
- Watercoloring. My favorite relaxation pastime. I’m not that great, but it’s fun and refreshing.
- Summer. Hands down the best season, even with all the work.
- Blue. I’m drawn to this color like bees to honey. If you lose me in a store, look for something blue.
- Cats. I had three at one point, and my first blog was called Purrfectly Inspired. 😉