I know it’s been a while when I load my blog and have to log in again. XD I’m not going to begin this post by apologizing for being gone because basically every post on how to be a better blogger says not to, and even my best friend says the same. Besides, I’ve been blogging for nearly four years and I should know better.
The truth of the matter, folks, is that I’ve been busy. Surprised? You shouldn’t be. I kind of alluded to the fact in one of my last posts. *shrugs* See, before I graduated back in the spring of 2018 I had this false notion that I wouldn’t have anything to do and would be sooooo bored.
Heh. heh. HEH.
You can just feel my sarcasm, y’all.
But, I’m not so busy that I can’t sit down and read Christy in two days, which I much enjoyed. However, I’ll just list a few things that I’ve been up to, just in case y’all think I’m like, fibbing or something. Exaggerating. Stretching the truth.
- Picking blueberries (estimated time per picking day: 2.5 hours per person. We got 40 pounds of blueberries last week from one day.)
- Milking a cow
- Mentally preparing myself for the TWO cows we’ll have to milk starting August
- Taking another photography course because I NEVER KNOW ENOUGH
- Keeping up with all the emails Allison sends me
- Sending enough emails to Allison to keep her busy
- Working on an undisclosed project that y’all will know about pretty soon
- Formulating a syllabus for a violin workshop I somehow got into teaching
- Practicing for a tiny recital after said workshop
- Meeting up with friends and trying to invest in people’s lives
- Taking Dr. Jay E. Adam’s first Nouthetic counseling course and considering taking all the courses and getting a certificate in nouthetic counseling (which will take approximately 10 months)
- Trying to stay on top of social media for my business
- Trying to stay on top of my business, period.
- Picking blueberries.
- Starting to can tomatoes
- Working three hours a day for my dad
- Studying theology
And it doesn’t even end there.
On another note, I think I’m going to change my domain for this blog to arialisette.com. What think ye?
Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say HI, I’m still alive, and how are you? Do tell me what you all have been up to this fine summer! Oh, and if you have any blog post ideas you’d like me to do.
I feel guilty about spending the last fifteen minutes rambling and not doing a course or something else useful with my time, so I shall proceed to do such. Until later, friends.