Apple blossoms and redbud trees

apple_blossoms_and_redbuds

Back in April, our apple trees were blooming! The whole orchard was white and pink and oh it was lovely. Unfortunately, our trees are rather small, but I can imagine the effect in ten years or so. April and May are my favorite spring months because everything is blooming and budding and it’s oh so very beautiful!

This post is a little late, but I’m remembering how lovely it was as I dig through the pictures I took. Spring is such a beautiful season. Enjoy some of my favorites below!

aria-photo-5aria-photo-13aria-photo-2aria-photo-8aria-photo-6aria-photo-9aria-photo-3

Redbuds are gorgeous, but I think apple trees may be my favorite blossoming trees! What are yours?

18 thoughts on “Apple blossoms and redbud trees

1. Hannah E.S says:

Oh my goodness, this is totally lighting up my day! Its beautiful Aria! It reminds me of a cherry blossoms, my favorite! Everything feels light and airy, and Pink!!! I Love your first, and third photo’s. It feels like your surrounded by beautiful trees! Which I bet you were. 😉 #PinkLoverForever

2. Kristen says:

I totally agree; spring is absolutely beautiful and these pics just prove it! I’d have to say though, that the dogwood is my favorite flowering tree. I’m so glad you’re back to the blog!

• Aria says:

Oh yes! I love dogwoods. Sadly, I was too busy to get any pictures of ours, and I’m pretty disappointed about that. Thanks, Kristen! I am too. :)

3. Samantha Sky says:

So beautiful, Aria! I just love Springtime:) I do wish the rain would back off, but I guess that, without it, we wouldn’t have such amazing trees to photograph, would we now?

4. Clara says:

AHH, these are such pretty pictures!! I love redbud trees – we had some really beautiful ones in our yard until last year when we lost one in a hurricane and one died from some sort of evil tree-eating bugs. :/ Also, wow, the apple blossoms are so pretty too! This was such a spring-y post, I loved it!

-Clara <3

5. Allison says:

SOOOOOO PRETTY, DEAR! Ahh, I absolutely love spring blossoms. *heart eyes* Your pictures are so light and delicate, which fits the flowers perfectly! Right now our magnolia tree is blooming, and I never knew how gorgeous and fragrant the blooms were up close, but they really are.

• Aria says:

AHHHHH THANK YOUUU! Aww, thanks! Ooh, our magnolias are blooming too. I don’t especially like magnolia trees, but they always remind me of Chip and Jo. XD