The Arrival of Baby Chicks

arrival_of_baby_chicks

Hi y’all! I am finally back from my very long hiatus…in fact, it was more like a hibernation. XD The past couple of months have been really busy. My family and I went through a really hard time, but God sustained us with His grace and we are so thankful for our supportive friends and family. Now, summer has arrived on the farm and I am back!

This summer I have a bit of a break before launching into photoshoots in the fall, so I’ll be posting a lot of lifestyle posts! It’s been a while since I blogged lifestyle full time, and I do enjoy sharing my farm photography in the summer. We just got 62 baby chicks (Isa Brown laying hens) and I can’t wait to show you guys, so bring on the cuteness!

farm_photographer_hendersonville_ashevilleasheville_farm_chicksfarm_chicks_hendersonville_photographeradorable_baby_chickI think this is my favorite picture. :)

farm_photographer_hendersonville_asheville_chicksadorable_cute_baby_chickbaby_chicks_farmchick_baby_adorable

Were they not ADORABLE? I wish they could stay like this forever. ♥ ♥ Before I finish, I have a question for y’all! My best friend thinks that baby bunnies are cuter than baby chicks, but I don’t agree. XP Which do YOU think are cuter?

meat_rabbitsbaby_rabbit

Did you get your dose of baby-animal cuteness for today? What was your favorite picture?

24 thoughts on “The Arrival of Baby Chicks

1. Robin Kughen says:

Definitely… baby chicks! My favorite was the last baby chick picture (chick in motion). Please keep the farm pictures coming. We love them! And we love you! : )

2. Amie says:

Awe! I’m undecided on which is cuter, baby bunnies or chicks. I must say chicks are kinda gross when they drowned…But baby bunnies are gross when they eat rat poison. My favorite photo was the last chick one. The chick looked so bold! Adorable. :)

• Aria says:

WHAT? Amie, how in the world? *shakes head* Drowned chicks and bunnies that eat rat poison? Well, I’ve never seen either, so. Wow, that’s a very popular picture, but I like it too. 😉 Thanks, Amie!

3. Allison says:

AHHH YOU’RE BACK! I missed your posts, dear! Also awwww, the cuteness! <3 Those were great pictures! And HA HA, well maybe YOUR bunnies aren't as cute as OURS, but still, as a whole I prefer baby bunnies – plus they stay cute for longer. 😛 The chicks WERE quite cute, though. 😀

• Aria says:

YES I AM. Awww, thank you, dear! I missed posting. :( Thanks! Ha ha, well that IS true, but still. I AM NOT SWAYED. *nods* I KNOW, THOUGH, WEREN’T THEY?

• Aria says:

Ha ha, oh dear! Tsk tsk, Hannah. But I agree…bunnies are cute. 😉 It’s just that chicks are cuter. Thanks for commenting, Hannah!

4. Sassafras says:

Aww, the chicks are so adorable! I really like your favorite picture, too. :)
    As for whether baby chicks or baby bunnies are cuter, well…I think baby bunnies are probably cuter (don’t get mad at me!). 😉
    I’m sorry to hear that you and your family experienced difficulties, but God’s grace is always sufficient.

• Aria says:

I KNOW AREN’T THEY? WHAT? ANOTHER person on Team Allison? Dear dear. Oh, well. XD
      Thank you, dear! And that is very true. ♥ Thanks for commenting, Sassafras!

5. Camille says:

Oh my gosh, how cute! Our chicks arrived a few days ago too, and there’s nothing cuter than their tiny beaks and fluffy little bodies. <3 Looking forward to seeing more of your adorable chicks!

• Aria says:

EEEEP I KNOW AREN’T THEY? Oh my word, you got some too! That’s epic! Yes I knooowwww. ♥ Thanks for commenting, Camille!

• Aria says:

AWW, THANKS CLARA! Also yes I knoooowww! *pets fuzzy chicks*
      Oh, I’m so glad you like them! OH DEAR. Tsk tsk. XD

6. Hannah Snoke says:

Goodness, those are just the most adorable!!! We used to have chickens (that we had bought as baby chicks) but unfortunately a wind storm blew our barn over (thankfully none of the chickens were hurt) but we had to give them away.

7. Samantha Sky says:

OH MY WORD. Aria, these pictures were almost too much for me to handle! I must say that I agree with you on the animal preference: I say chicks are cuter! Although that bunny was mighty adorable too. Well and of course, we can’t forget the amazing photographer who can make anything look good—myself included, hehehe;) Keep the farm pictures coming!

• Aria says:

Hee hee, I’m so tickled you like them, Sam! Ha ha, well thank you! Don’t worry I will! Thanks for commenting, dear!

Comments are closed.