- I tell everyone that I don’t like chocolate, but I actually really do
- I own approximately five backpacks.
- Our family once had a pet hamster, named Mr. Tippets.
- One Mother’s day, my mama gave my Muttie four pet birds. Turned out they were too noisy and drove my granddaddy up the wall, so we sold them in a yard sale.
- Speaking of yard sales, we tried to sell Mr. Tippets in one once. He didn’t sell. Unfortunately, he met his Maker soon after. I believe it was the stress of thinking he was going to be sold.
- I have thirteen pairs of shoes. Yikes!
- I was born in New Hampshire. I lived there until I was three, and then we moved to the beautiful Southern States.
- I have two memories from New Hampshire. No, three. 1: Falling off the countertop. 2: Jamming my toe on the big, heavy door leading from my great-grandparents’ apartment to the rest of the house. 3: Tripping on wires, falling, and breaking my piggy bank. As you can see, I have very pleasant memories!
- When I was eight, I had a water/ocean themed bathroom. I had two pet fish to go with it. They died.
- Before we moved to our estate, we lived in a neighborhood, and my grandparents lived in a house right next to us. Between the two houses we had a lawn. In the middle of the lawn, was a tree. It was my pet tree. I even wrote a poem about it!
- I’m putting in an order for a black cat, with half of its face white. I want to call it “Phantom”. (Yes, you guessed it. I’m a Phantom of the Opera fan.)
- I am an office supplies freak. Every August, I go crazy when I shop for back-to-school supplies. Literally. You should see my closet and desk. I have enough notebooks and pencils to last me through ten years of writing one five-hundred-page book a year.
- I am a talker. I basically talk nonstop and then some more. But there are two times when I don’t talk. If I’m really excited, or really nervous (or both!) I shut up like a clam. So weird! But then, I am weird.
- I am always mixing up my sentences. They produce really funny results like… “Okay, I will undish the loadwasher.”
- Sometimes, when I want to say “actually”, I say “acutely” in my mind instead.
- I probably read about three hundred books a year. Why three hundred? Well, I average a book a day. Some days I don’t read at all, but to make up for that, some days I’ll read four or five books. And then there are some days that I don’t make up for not reading. There are three-hundred-sixty-five days in a year, so by leaving out the sixty-five days, that means that I miss a little over one day. In fact, I miss 1.160714285714286 days each week of reading. (okay. I’m not supposed to be good at math here!)
- Ever since I can remember, and unto this day, when I see the word, “untitled” I read it, “ you-ni-titled”. I am so weird.
Okay, I thought this was supposed to be only TEN facts? Oops!
*Photo credit to Kaboom Pics*